Udemy : Free Courses and 100 % Off Coupon Codes [ Giveaway ]
We all Love Learning, Isn’t it?
As it is rightly said, “Live as If You Were To Die Tomorrow. Learn as If You were to live Forever.”
I have Personally Checked all the Courses, And I can assure You that they are 100% Free !! Free!!.
Note: Some Courses Offer may Expire 🙂 But 99 % they are Working.
We have provided 31 Udemy Courses Which are Free You Just have To Enroll the Course.
For Enrolling, You should have a Udemy Account.Create Now, If You haven’t 🙂 Because The Courses will amaze You and Definitely Make a Great Effect.
Because “A Video Speaks Millions Of Words” – So without further ado, Let’s Get Started <3
So here are the Udemy courses Starts :
1. Autopilot Google Adsense Method – Super Easy
- Create a profit pulling Adsense website that does not require a lot of time to update content.
- Automatically rotate Adsense advertisement blocks on your site without using any plugin or software.
- Drive traffic to your Adsense site using a unique yet free method.
- Create a membership site that embeds adsense in it.
2.Bitcoin And Crypto-Currencies For Shopify Store Owners
- What Bitcoin & Crypto-Currency are
- Why Bitcoin is gaining popularity
- Reasons to consider accepting Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies
- How to enable Bitcoin payments in your Shopify store
- What online tools you need to accept Bitcoin
- Online Seller Case Studies: How they accepted Bitcoin and profited
- Six Ways to get Bitcoin today
- Two Profit Strategies To Consider as an online seller
3. Facebook Marketing: Next Level Traffic Generation Strategies
- Discover how to drive thousands of visitors to your website every single day
- Create paid traffic ads that are cheaper and more effective
- Discover proven & tested strategies to leverage your visitors, customers and email subscribers to accelerate the growth of your audience
- Find step-by-step instructions on how to flood your website with traffic, generate leads and make more sales
- Learn how to deploy three advanced Facebook advertising features: custom audiences, retargeting & lookalike audiences
- How to deploy effective retargeting strategies with your website’s visitors
- Why Custom Audiences will change the economics of your business
- How to reach out to millions of Facebook users with Lookalike Audiences
Get Free Now !!
4.DevOps Fundamentals: Gain Solid Understanding
- You will gain a solid understanding of what DevOps is all about
- Gain valuable skills and concepts regarding agile, Scrum framework and how it fits with DevOps
- Learn about Continuous Integration and Delivery and its role in DevOps
5.Devops COMPLETE Guide with Docker + Jenkins + GIT Hands On!
- Real life Hands-On Training on docker!
6.AWS Solution Architect – Associate
- Students will learn about all the various services offered by AWS
- They will learn how these services work together to build fault-tolerant and highly available applications
- They can use the practice questions to get a hang of the type of questions which are asked in the exam
- Will provide Students with a better understanding when pursuing further certifications on the AWS Platform
7.AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate 2017
- Able to Pass AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
- Become Familiar with different tools of AWS Platform
- Able to Design Highly Scaleable and Resilient Websites on AWS
8.Share Point 2016 Codeless Mobile Apps, lists, Flow, Power Apps
- Understand the Basics Concepts of Working in SharePoint
- Effectively Navigate a SharePoint Site
- Become Knowledgeable on SharePoint at a High Level
- Learn the Difference between a SharePoint List and a SharePoint library
- Key SharePoint Terminology
- SharePoint taxonomy best practices
- Understand Columns, Column Types, And Metadata
- Understand the difference between sites and site collections.
- Evaluating design choices
- What a SharePoint Taxonomy is
9.SharePoint 2016 Metadata, Columns, Lists, Taxonomy and More
- How to create, edit, and update a SharePoint list from a mobile app with writing any code.
- How to getting started With Share Point 2016 Workflows
- Know How Basic Workflows In SharePoint Work
- How To Sign up for PowerApps
- Using custom lists as mobile back-ends
- Create and manage a PowerApp with SharePoint
- Formatting text in your app
- modifying settings, and branding your app
- Applying conditional formatting to a control
- How to Sign up for Microsoft Flow account
- How to create a workflow using Microsoft flow.
- Viewing results in Flow Installing the PowerPoint App On Your Device
10.Learn Ruby on Rails from Scratch
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create websites and web solutions using Ruby on rails
- You will be able to work on Rails project in your company or as freelancer
- Understand the concepts underlying this powerful web framework
- Master the Ruby Programming Language
11.Ruby Programming Quick Look
- Learn basic fundamentals of Ruby Programming
- write your own code in Ruby
- Learn through examples in Ruby
12.TOEFL vs IELTS: Differences btw TOEFL & IELTS
- Learn the basic understanding of the TOEFL exam
- Learn the Basics of IELTS Exam Structure
- Improve Your Test Taking Skills
- Make up Your Mind on Which Test to Take
13.After Effects CS6: The Complete Guide to Adobe After Effects [ Best Seller ]
- Learn the ins and outs of After Effects
- Animate your own motion graphics
- Create your own amazing videos!
- Improve your video quality with graphics
14.Artificial Intelligence Video Creation: Amazing Video Tools
- Learn Biteable – An Amazing Video Creation Tool
- Learn Lumen5 – A spellbinding tool to convert the article to videos in minutes.
15.Laravel Blog Development Starter
- Develop Frontend Blog using Laravel 5 Framework
- Develop web project more effective and efficient
- Able to transform any templates on the internet to dynamic website using Laravel for your business
16.Real Time Chat With Laravel Broadcast, Pusher and Vuejs
- You will be able to create a chat room with some awesome features
- At the end of the course, students will be able to install and use Laravel Homestead
Get Free Now !!
18.Laravel Deployment – Launch your Laravel Application Online
- At the end of this course, students will be able to deploy their laravel installation online free of charge
19.Infinite Scroll Project AJAX MySQL API PHP jQuery
- connecting to an API
- setting up a PHP database API
- using AJAX to pull JSON data from the backend
- getting MySQL data into a web application
20.NodeJS CI/CD with AWS CodePipeline and Mocha – Zero to Hero
What Will I Learn?
Create a CI/CD pipeline to build, test and deliver code on AWS.
21.Try AngularJS: Beginner’s Guide to Front End Web Development
- Build a basic AngularJS Web Application
- Know the fundamentals of AngularJS
- Learn about the powerful AngularJS concept known as “directives”
- Understand concepts like Data-binding
- Running a local web server to handle URL Routing in AngularJS
22.Learn Basics of AngularJS in 59 minutes by building Game App
- Develop their own Hangman Game using AngularJS
- Get a basic understanding of development process using AngularJS
- Create a working AngularJS app from Scratch
- Understand how MV* framework is used in AngularJS
23.AngularJS For Beginners
- Create Web Applications
- Create Hybrid Apps for Android & Ios that use sdks that implement Angular.js
- Understand how to work with Angular.js fundamentally
- Grasp how to work with MVC Architecture
24.Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- Perform a multitude of data operations in Python’s popular “pandas” library including grouping, pivoting, joining and more!
- Learn hundreds of methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
- Possess a strong understanding of manipulating 1D, 2D, and 3D data sets
- Resolve common issues in broken or incomplete data sets
25.Introduction to Microsoft BI & Data Warehouse
- Student will learn about the purpose of multiple technologies such as SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MSBI and Data Warehouse concepts such as Facts, Dimensions, what is the need of Data Warehouse and why Data Warehouse should be Denormalized
26.Understanding IELTS Exam: The Basics
- This course is designed to help you:
- Pass your IELTS exam with the score of 6.0-7.5 or above
- Learn the Basics of IELTS Exam Structure
- Improve Test Taking Skills
27.Build your Load Balancer on AWS
- You can build and configure your own web server
- create and configure VMs and also a Load Balancer
28.Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Zero to Hero
- Launch an AWS EC2 WordPress web server
- Create and connect to an AWS relational database server
- Create a NodeJS highly available and fault tolerant web application environment
- Upload files to AWS S3
- Send email with AWS SES
- Monitor and alert with AWS CloudWatch
- How to use AWS for free.
- create Dynamic Content
- User interaction with your HTML code
- Dynamic lists
- create custom applications
30. Microcontrollers and the C Programming Language
- Program microcontrollers with the C programming language.
- Use timer peripherals
- communication peripherals
- analogue-to-digital converter peripherals
- And liquid crystal display (LCD)
31.Pointers in C programming
- Code using pointers
- Better understand pointer concepts
32. SEO Training & Link Building: Backlinks And Keyword Research
- Defining Target Audience For The Right SEO Strategy
- How To Do SEO Audits
- Effective Keyword Research
- Finding Gaps And Do Gaps Analysis
- Finding Gaps And Do Gaps Analysis
- Analyze Your Competitors SEO
- How To Beat Your Competitors On SEO
- Master On-Page And Off-Page Optimization
- Page Speed Optimization
- How To Get Backlinks
If the Courses were Helpful, Do Comment Down !!
And If You Want More Type “More !! More Udemy “. Till than